Dubai VAT Deregistration Services
Get your VAT Deregister in Quickest and Most Affordable way with Capital Plus Auditing, even if you have tried yourself already and failed!
Get Your Appointment Today
About Our Service
CPA, one of the best VAT companies in Dubai, has the required experience to help you to optimize your tax position. VAT registration and deregistration, VAT consultancy, VAT training, control, compliance, and return filing services in Dubai affordably and effortlessly.
Our VAT Services
There are different requirements for VAT deregistration in UAE. They are known as mandatory and voluntary.
Both of these have different requirements for deregistering yourself.
VAT services in Dubai
Request for VAT Deregistration
You can make requests in Dubai electronically. There are steps to follow to submit your request after confirmation of your eligibility criteria. These steps are as follows:
Who We Are?
1. A team of professionals and experts with 7+ years of experience in diverse industries.
2. Certified forensic auditors will assist you with your business issues.
3. Goal-driven auditors are keen to provide 100% accurate results.
4. Affordable for all businesses, whether it’s voluntary or mandatory.
5. Accepted and certified deregistration procedure for your business VAT.
6. We provide flawless documents and keep them transparent throughout the process.
Why Choose Us?
We Capital Plus Auditing are an experienced and reliable accounting and tax consultancy agency with plenty of experience with VAT-related matters. We will guide you through the entire process and ensure that your VAT deregistration is carried out correctly. You can visit our office or make a call to learn more about our services.
registration for VAT
Get your VAT Deregistered Today!
Q & A
Frequently Asked Questions About Value Added TAX
Is VAT applicable for services in Dubai?
VAT was established in the UAE on 1 January 2018. The general VAT rate is 5% and is implemented on most goods and services. Some goods and services are subject to a 0% rate or excluded from VAT.
Which services are VAT-exempt?
VAT exemptions for goods and services are as follows;
1. Sporting activities and physical Education.
2. Education and training.
3. Some medical treatments.
4. Financial services, insurance, and investments.
Do I pay VAT on services?
Value-added tax (VAT) will be charged if: the business is disclosed for VAT. The client’s supply of effective legal services is subject to VAT and not exempt from VAT or zero-rated.
Can I deregister for VAT and then re-register?
A person can register voluntarily at any time after canceling as long as they have an entitlement to be registered.