VAT Registration Services in Dubai
If you are looking for VAT Registration Services in Dubai, Capital Plus would be delighted to help you with the most reasonable and rapid VAT Registration solution for businesses of all calibers.
Get Your Appointment Today
About Our VAT Registration Services in Dubai
VAT Registration is a process by which a business or person can register with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA). New companies do not need VAT registration services in UAE. The UAE government made a law that all companies and individuals with an annual turnover of at least AED 375000, should register for VAT, which came into effect on 1st January 2018. VAT registration is a complex process that requires paperwork and supporting documents to be submitted to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
Below this annual turnover, companies or individuals do not need to register for VAT service and their VAT registration application will be rejected by Federal Tax Authority (FTA) and they will not provide the Tax Registration Number (TRN).
The process to register for VAT in Dubai may be lengthy, so it’s important to understand the steps involved. The first step is to gather necessary documents and information, such as the company’s business registration certificate, a copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association, and a copy of the company’s Articles of Association.
Once these documents are collected, a VAT registration form must be completed and submitted to the FTA, along with the supporting documents.
Once all the documents have been submitted, the FTA will review the application and will provide a response within 60 days. If the application is approved, the business will receive a VAT registration number and will be required to start charging and collecting VAT from its customers. The business will also be required to file VAT returns on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the type of business.
Businesses in Dubai must also be aware of the penalties for non-compliance with VAT regulations. Businesses that fail to comply may be subject to fines, or may even be banned from conducting business in the UAE. Therefore, it is important for businesses to ensure that they are properly registered for VAT and that they are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations.
VAT Registration in Dubai can be divided into the following categories:
- Mandatory VAT registration in Dubai
- Voluntary VAT registration in Dubai
- VAT registration exemption in Dubai
Importance of VAT Registration Services in Dubai
VAT registration services in Dubai are essential for businesses operating in the UAE. Without a valid VAT registration, businesses will not be able to charge VAT on their services or goods and will consequently be unable to make any sales. Further, businesses that are not registered with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) will also be subject to penalties, fines, and other legal consequences.
VAT registration services in Dubai also ensure that businesses comply with the complex and ever-changing regulations and requirements set by the FTA. This helps businesses to remain compliant and avoid any potential penalties and fines. Additionally, businesses registered with the FTA are also eligible for certain tax exemptions and other benefits, such as reduced filing requirements, which can help to reduce the overall costs of doing business in the UAE.
Finally, VAT registration services in Dubai are also important for businesses looking to do business with other countries in the Middle East. Many countries in the region require that businesses have a valid VAT registration in order to be eligible for certain tax benefits, trade agreements, and other benefits. Therefore, VAT registration services in Dubai are an integral part of doing business in the region.
Key Benefits of VAT Registration Services in Dubai
Our Creative Strategy of VAT Registration Services in Dubai
Above are some of our strategies that can be used to provide VAT registration services in Dubai. By following our strategies, it will be possible for clients to get the best possible service and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
Why Choose Us
CPA is a leading auditing and accounting firm with the highest professional and ethical standards. We specialize in helping businesses in Dubai navigate the complexities of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you with the best advice and assistance in the VAT Registration Services in Dubai, ensuring that you meet all the requirements for successful VAT registration.
We understand that VAT registration can be a daunting and time-consuming process, and it is our mission to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible. Our working procedure includes:
- Comprehensive VAT registration assistance
- Expert advice on the most suitable VAT rate for your business
- Assistance with filing and submitting the relevant documents
- Guidance on payment of VAT
- Assistance with amending or canceling VAT registration
- Advice on the best VAT compliance strategies
We strive to provide the highest quality of service and guarantee the best results for our clients. Our team is here to guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, ensuring that your VAT registration is completed quickly and efficiently.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our VAT Registration Services in Dubai. We look forward to helping you.
Requirements for VAT Registration Services in Dubai
- Valid UAE Trade License: All business entities must have a valid UAE Trade License in order to register for VAT.
- Tax Registration Number (TRN): All businesses must obtain a Tax Registration Number (TRN) from the Federal Tax Authority.
- VAT Registration Application: The business must complete a VAT Registration Application and submit it to the Federal Tax Authority, along with the required documents.
- Authorized Signatory: The business must appoint an Authorized Signatory to submit the application and other documents to the Federal Tax Authority on behalf of the business.
- Supporting Documents: The business must submit the following documents along with the VAT Registration Application:
- Copies of the UAE Trade License of the business
- Copies of the Identification documents (passport and Emirates ID) of the authorized signatory
- Copies of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (in the case of companies)
- Certificate of Registration (in the case of companies)
- Copies of the approved bank statements
- Copies of audited financial statements (in the case of companies)
6. Payment of Fees: The business must pay the applicable registration and processing fees to the Federal Tax Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions About Value Added TAX
Value Added Tax (VAT) is a consumption tax applied to a product when value is added at each stage of the supply chain, from production to the point of sale. The purpose of VAT is to collect revenue for the government from the final consumer.
The primary benefit of VAT Registration Services in Dubai is that it enables businesses to reclaim VAT incurred by them on their purchases. This can result in cost savings for the companies or businesses. Additionally, it is required for businesses to register for VAT if their annual revenues exceed the mandatory registration threshold, which is currently AED 375,000 per annum.
Companies or Businesses can register for VAT in Dubai by submitting an online application to the Federal Tax Authority. The procedure is uncomplicated and can be completed within a few hours. Businesses must provide all the necessary documentation, including a valid trade license, bank statements, and a copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association.
Businesses or companies must submit the following documents to register for VAT in Dubai:
- A valid trade licenses
- Bank statements
- Memorandum of Association’s copy of the company
- A list of goods and services
- A copy of the board resolution to register for VAT
- A copy of the valid UAE residence visa/emirates ID
The registration process typically takes several days, depending on the complexity of the application. The Federal Tax Authority may also request additional documents or information before approving the application.
A fine of AED20,000 will be imposed on the business that fails to register in time. And AED10,000 will be fined on companies that fail to de-register on time.